Your privacy is important to us!
In order for us to operate our business smoothly and give our clients exceptional service, it is sometimes necessary for us to collect or process certain personal information about you. In general terms we may collect information like:
- Name or Email address while filling an online form or sending us a message via website
- Demographic or other relevant information via customer surveys or offers
- Information sent to us directly by your browser when you visit our website, such as IP address, etc.
- Information we collect on how you use our website such as which pages or services you visit often, or how frequently you visit the site and so on.
At Obtain Code, we are fully committed to maintaining the privacy of each of our user who provides information to us. We ensure that the collected data is held securely, used appropriately, and retained only as long as required.
We would also like to give you an assurance that we do not collect any sensitive information like religion, political info, sexual orientation, etc. which may hinder our client’s sentiments. Keeping the ‘data minimization’ principle in mind, we only collect that amount of information which is required to send our services information to you easily.
By accessing the website obtaincode.net, you promise to adhere to the practices described in this policy. We strongly recommend you to go through this policy statement to ensure you are fully informed about our practices. In case you have any queries please contact us at email@example.com
GDPR Data Privacy Rules
We aspire to fully comply with the General Data Protection Regulation act rolled out on May 25th, 2018. All our survey tools or forms are latest and GDPR as well as cyber-security rules compliant which help us collect necessary personal or confidential data.
We pledge to only use the collected information to better our services, enhance our client experience, and exceed their expectations through value-added services.
Where we use the collected data?
The primary objective to collect the data is to use it for marketing or sales reasons. Only in case of any legal requirements, we may disclose the personal information. Other particular requirements can be:
- Internal record keeping
- Fulfill a government request
- Enhance our products or services
- To periodically send promotional emails or campaign offers which we think you may find interesting for your business perspective as well
- To protect our legal rights in case any situation arises
Web Browser Cookies
When you access our website, we may use some ‘cookies’ to track information about our users and for the record-keeping purpose. A cookie is a small file placed virtually on your computer’s hard drive with your consent which may help us analyze traffic or when we get visits. You can choose to accept/ decline the cookies.
Our website may contain links to other websites which are not controlled or maintained by Obtain Code. In case you decide to leave our site to the linked site, please note we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites.
Controlling Your Personal Data
You may also control the use of your personal information by restricting the collection or use of your personal information by saying that you would not like your info to be used for direct marketing purpose.