Gravity Forms – Salesforce CRM Integration plugin allows you to connect WordPress Gravity Forms and Salesforce CRM. To automatically add/update Gravity Forms form submissions to your Salesforce CRM account, simply integrate your Gravity Forms form with Salesforce CRM Lead, Contact or Case.
- Easily integrate your Gravity Forms form with Salesforce CRM Lead, Contact or Case.
- Integrated Gravity Forms form can automatically add/update your site new form submissions to your Salesforce CRM Lead, Contact or Case.
- Easily map your Gravity Forms form fields to your Salesforce CRM Lead, Contact or Case fields.
- Action Event option for ‘Create Object Record’ and ‘Create/Update Object Record’.
- Integration Method option for ‘API’ and ‘Web-to-Lead or Web-to-Case’.
- Salesforce CRM Environment option for ‘Production’ and ‘Sandbox’ environment.
- Support Salesforce CRM Custom Fields (Phone, Picklist, Multi-Picklist, Date, Email, Text, etc…).
- Support Gravity Forms form ‘File Attachments’ and upload form file attachments to your Salesforce CRM ‘Files’.
- Support Salesforce CRM Campaign. Campaign select option for Contact and Lead. Add Contact or Lead to your Salesforce CRM Campaign.
- Support ‘Lookup Relationship’ type fields (Lead Owner, Contact Owner, Record Type, Account, Contact, etc…) of Salesforce CRM Object.
- ‘Salesforce CRM Object Field’ dropdown fields sorted in alphabetical order.
- Section for view Salesforce CRM API error logs.
- API Error Notification option for will be sent Salesforce CRM API error to the specified email.
- Integrate unlimited Gravity Forms forms.